tisdag 31 mars 2009

The beautyful tree

Liten text av mig och låt av Saigon som jag relaterar från mig till min kära mor! I feel love for you



I must say I dont thank you a lot
thank for what I got from the tree foot
You are my spirit, idol and root
You got me when time was hard
You are the the most beautyful tree in the gard
Sense the day I was born you were my body guard
Now its my time to reward you, want to thank you
If you ask my how?, I swear I dont have a clue
gold,few new shoes maybe you name tatto
No, its not enough for you strugle and love
Love you gave me ist bigger than "love" its beyond love
You have been a sister, a brother and thouth me abot God above
you are not just a god mother who can rase up a doughter like me
You have been a worrior and fighted to feel free
You have never felt down on you knee
I wish you eyes could see what I see

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar