fredag 20 februari 2009

feeling

Music came at me when I was a kid
I remember it like it was my first gig
I remember what my mum's voice did
It made me relize what sound was
It made me "realise that real eyes
realy realise the real lies"

But when music comes a long
Just a little sweet song
makes me remember how good it feels
from hardcore rap to silly videos with short skirts and high heels
the drum makes my feet jump
the beautyful melody makes my heart pump
It makes me alive for a life time
from the first time i saw u, i knew u was mine
I listend, I fell in love, I marry u and i shared u
in a wonderful way to share
when Im alone i like your tone
when Im with some i like u from day to don
I eaven have u in my phone
Music, I want to thank u for what u did
u didn't left me when I was a kid!

BY: MIKAL ASTEWAY 09

PS. "Mr Music" har inget med saken att göra. den här e till själva musiken!!

2 kommentarer: